- If you are extensively working with content management systems like WordPress Joomla
- The development work includes plugins that are dependent on jQuery
- If you are acquainted with jQuery, as it also makes development a lot easier
- If your work consists of legacy codes
- Your app and website caters to old and new browsers both
Below we have compiled six reasons why jQuery is widely used by developers worldwide :
jQuery amplifies simplicity
Around the globe, developers find jQuery to be intuitive and accept that it has a slight learning curve. The library is built on a simpler code compared to other libraries. It has open coding standards, takes less time to deploy applications by taking advantage of simple syntax.
Developers don’t even need to be an expert in programming to create different web designs for a website build on jQuery. Someone who has spent hundreds of hours on testing CSS files will find easy and straightforward implementation on jQuery. Components of jQuery are easy to plug on websites.
If somehow Flash is not installed on a browser, certain pages take an eternity to load and render incorrectly if at all. This provides a terrible user experience and forces users to flock away from the website. It also requires developers to spend more time developing for browsers that don’t flash plugins and players and adds to the cost of development.
However, by using jQuery, you can manually add th